Don't have a cow, man! Get your bull files here.
There are 4 files total in this set. Two detailed, two basic. Nice element files to add to farm signs.
Here's the breakdown:
- 0.20" minimum spacing between open cuts
- Currently sized to 32" wide by 20" tall
- Most people will be able to size this down 20" wide and have a 0.14" spacing on open cut paths
- Delete details to make it smaller yet
- Very detailed file that include the bulls "boy bits" (that I hate having to draw) and a ring in the nose
- Has both open and closed cut paths
- Adjust as needed for your desired cut size
- Currently 34" wide by 23.8" tall
- Very detailed file
- Adjust as needed for you desired use
- Both open and closed cut paths
- Has grass under it's feet
- Sized to 13.7" wide by 8.5" tall
- Thinnest spot on the legs are 0.55"
- One with grass on the bottom, one that stands alone
- Good small basic outline of bulls to add to plasma art you're designing
Everything is connected and there are no drop outs.
File formats included:
- A zipped folder containing both as well as a proof.
All the file formats will import into SheetCAM.
While bull files are designed for CNC plasma cutting, it may work for other cutting applications like laser tables, water jet, and Cricut. Go to the free file section and try out some of my other designs before purchasing and make sure my design style works with your cutting system.
Instant download ~ After checking out, scroll to the bottom of your order confirmation page for the download links. Links will also be emailed to you.